Monash Sport is committed to constant improvement of our spaces, for the benefit of the wider community. Our Fitness Centres have been a major focus over the University closedown period to February, with the following upgrades occurring:
Closedown 2017 – 2018
- Removal of old and Installation of new lifting platforms, including new weights and 3 toaster racks,
- Painting refresh, with colour updates to reflect a professional looking, open space,
- New, member friendly lockers, including pin locks and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- New spin bikes,
- Upgrade of all chrome 20kg olympic bars.
- Clayton assessment room refurb, with the addition of a second room to cater for increased demand.
These upgrades have continued into February this year, with upgrades to our fixed and mobile free weight benches and free weight plates.
Monash Sport is constantly reviewing the facilities, programs and services that we provide to our customers – and welcomes feedback on past and suggested upgrades to our centres.