If you love BODYPUMP, try it at Caulfield, Clayton or Peninsula as a part of our NEW summer Group Fitness timetable, starting Monday 24 November!
At the beginning of each class, participants will be able to set up and collect their weights. It is important to select the right weight for your fitness – weights too light won’t push you and weights to heavy could damage you if you persist with the reps in the class.
All the moves in the class are choreographed to music, and work on the following areas after a warmup:
Research has shown BODYPUMP:
- Improves muscular endurance capabilities
- Muscular strength gains measured on participants
- Improved Aerobic Fitness
- Fat Burning Benefit
- Calorie Burning Benefit
- Has a positive psychological benefit on participants
What our members love about BODYPUMP:
- The class WILL change the way your body looks because it aims to work all the major muscle group to fatigue. Participants must remember to watch and listen to their instructor carefully as they will teach you the correct way to perform the moves. BODYPUMP is designed to move through different speeds to work all the muscles differently, producing fast changes.
- It is a fun, social and motivating environment! All our instructors are fully trained and the music will get you going.
- It helps your get out of an exercise rut - the music, moves and tempos are always changing! The class keeps you guessing and doesn’t let you slip into a predictable routine.
- It accommodates for beginners and the experienced – because you pick your weight amount, you have the power to decide how challenging the class will be for you.